Reflexology or zone theory is controlled pressure applied to the feet or hands . These reflex zones correspond to all parts of the body . They are believed to connect directly through the nervous system which affects the body’s organs and glands.
As controlled pressure and massage techniques are applied, the body can be strengthened by the release of blockages, allowing blood supply to be restored and a relaxation affect achieved .
* Stimulation of the Central Nervous System.
* Increased Energy
* Boosts Circulation
* Helps eliminate excess fluid and toxins.
* Speedier recovery after surgery.
* Helps balance the endocrine system (glandular system)
* Helps sleep disorders
* Reduces pain
* Reduces stress because of its Relaxation Effect
Contact Helen Mellard at:
778 836 0285